Hi The coach zone,
Welcome to this weeks Get COACHd on Friday.
I am sitting in a pub next to Marylebone Station, waiting for the Advance Ticket train time to get close. I buy advance because I am being cost-effective (or tight … ?). This is a way that I can manage costs for what has been a developmental day visiting the CIPD Festival of Work. This was an interesting experience… perhaps a chat when we meet next.
I have the Carlsberg advert in my mind – if Carlsberg did the train ticketing system ….
- I would have been home a few hours ago
- I would be pampered on the way up to Birmingham with a nice cold refreshing drink
- I would have been able to get onto which ever train I wanted
- My ideal train would wait for me to arrive and whisk me away in luxury in my own carriage, able to watch and/or listen to what I wanted, and not stopping at any of the stops on the way.
This got me thinking – If Carlsberg did coaching…
- How would you describe this?
- how would you articulate what the experience would be like for your client?
- And, the killer question – what is stopping you from delivering that amazing Carlsberg experience.
What you drink here is irrelevant, it is the context of delivering an amazing experience.
What could you decide, that is within your control, to enhance your customer experience?