I’m excited to share with you the current issue of choice Magazine, “Evoking AWARENESS, Coaching as a mind-altering experience”!
This issue explores…
- Taking the Journey – Evoking awareness starts with us
- The Client’s Inner Movie – A medium for self-awareness
- Get Yourself Out of the Way! – 10 mental habits to put you in service to your clients
- Enneagram – Diving deeper into awareness coaching
- Presence in Practice – Becoming catalysts for evolution
- Awareness Intelligence™ – Coaching to support learning and change
‘choice’ is a MUST HAVE TOOL for EVERY coach. It’s the only publication in print by and for coaches, and it’s been around 18 years.
Check out what you will find in every issue:
- choice’s panel weighing in on a sticky situation. This month’s question is, “Is it racial injustice, or is it personal?“
- Product reviews of coaching tools. A few of the tools reviewed in this issue
– Image Prompts: a cool tool to make virtual meetings a lot more interesting.
– GROUP COACHING GENIE: This is the only platform designed specifically to deliver group coaching and training programs.
- An insightful book review. This month it is about ” Helping People Change, Coaching with Compassion for Lifelong Learning and Growth”, by Richard Boyatzis, Melvin Smith and Ellen Van
All you have to do is subscribe to choice, the magazine of professional coaching today.
As an added bonus, here is a 10% off coupon code: FRIENDSOFCHOICE10