So what is a metaphor?
This is what we spent an hour exploring and playing with. One of the exercises we worked on as a group was to play with the words coaching or coach. Something that could be used to describe to others what we do.
So great ideas, so here are a few
- Holding up the mirror / turning the lights on
- A vessel of possibility
- Being a container
- making something stick – sellotape
- A safe space to evolve
- hall of mirrors
- digging down the back of the settee
- A sherpa, guiding up the mountain.
- I use a treasure map metaphor a lot – navigating the territory, working out the route
- lego new perspectives
- Sharpening your focus like sharpening a pencil
A great session – perhaps come along to the next one.